Monday, February 9, 2009

Going ons

We have been pretty busy. We had the pine wood derby...that was fun and a lot of work for a few days. Hopefully the snow is done for the school year...well at least the snow days. Our schedule has been crazy because of all the cancellations.

I have gotten some scrapping done which makes me very happy. I got 14 pages done on Super bowl Sunday, plus helped Ryan with 6 little pages in his Disney album. Then this past weekend I got 12 pages done. I love to scrap so much. It relaxes me. I wish I had more time for it.

I had a ton of stuff to do at school for the year book. Almost every picture in it will be taken by me it seems. Well except for the official school pics. All I did was sign up for a committee that I would help out. Well it is me and 1 neighbor. A lot of work BUT the Bramble Wood kids are going to be featured.

We have the Valentine's party on Thursday. The kids are excited. No school on Friday or on Monday. 4 day weekend YAY!!

Kevin and I saw the movie TAKEN. It was really good. Well we liked it, it was fast paced. We also watched Hancock. I thought it was good at first but had a weird ending. It didn't seem to really end, it was just over. Ryan got Space Buddies and loved it, I haven't watched it yet.

Well I guess that is it. Have a great week!

12 comments:

Amanda said...

Sean and I want to see Taken. We have heard good things about it.

I love to scrap, but I am not all that good at it. I love what they do in the books I see, but mine look like a 4 year old did it.

I am glad that the pine derby thing was a success. That looked really neat.

Char said...

I agree with you on Hancock. It was like the writers didn't know what to do at the end. It was weird.
Good job on the scrapping! When I hear about a big crop up here I'll invite you up to go to it with me. I need to finish up my 2007 album.
The pinewood derby looked like a lot of fun.
What is Taken about?
I think that is awesome you are taking all the pics! That's a huge responsibility and honor, I think!! Go you!!

Anonymous said...

ok....so i'm sure i'm not the only one that thought this....ok maybe i am....but doesn't the "bramble wood kids" sound like a gang? lol

Cheryl said...

they are a gang... a scary one!

Anonymous said...

You should see Fireproof!! Bethany and I loved it!!

Anonymous said...

i have not seen any of those movies. i am glad the derby was fun.
I also loved fireproof and saw my boyfriend Kirk for 2 hours.

Crystal said...

K, so the yearbook is going to have lots and lots of pics of Ry in it I am predicting! haha

I am with Amanda, I am not good at scrapping. I end up copying off of other people because mine looks like a preschoolers work and that's being kind! ha

What it Taken about?

Carrie said...

Crystal, Taken looks scary. I don't want to see it! Is it scary, Cheryl?

I've never seen Hancock, it looks too weird. Glad I didn't watch it now!!!

Cheryl said...

Taken is about a retired spy who's daughter gets kidnapped and he goes to get her back.

Amy said...

I agree on Hancock - it was strange. I've never heard of Taken. Maybe I'll check it out. Have fund working on the yearbook! That sounds like alot of work though.

Amanda said...

Why are you in a gang? Is it a mean one? Do you have colors? Drive bys? (I do drive thru's myself, usually at McDonald's)
Is it a boy scout gang? (I was in a boy scouting gang) Do you have a clue what I am talking about?

kellerie said...

tanis loves space buddies. i watched most of it with him, it was cute and only slightly annoying.