Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Just Stuff



We are anxiously awaiting Kevin's arrival home. He won't be home until about 11:00pm tonight. Ryan has spent the night playing with the girls and the piggies. He really love his animals, I don't know what he'd do without them. I am sitting with one now on my neck, hiding in my hair. Silly little thing! They are so sweet, I am really glad we got them. The dogs seem to like them too, and not in a I"d like to eat you way.

I can't believe Christmas is sneaking up on us so quickly! I mean I love the Holiday season and can't wait for it, but boy do I have a lot to do! I am cutting way back this year! I have barely gotten started and that is not like me. Can't wait for Black Friday! I just love that day!!

Today was the last day of our book fair. It turned out really well. The kids also had an all school sing for the Veteran's in our area. They invite the Veteran's to school and sing all kinds of patriotic songs and thank them. It was really good. I took pics but I haven't downloaded them yet. Soon I promise!

2 comments:

sister said...

they are slightly cute i must say. Are they rats or what? Did you mean piggies as gunea piggies?

Amanda said...

They are cute! I am glad that Kevin made it home safely!! Enjoy playing with the piggies!
My kids love looking at the pics of them!