Saturday, December 12, 2009

Christmas Cheer

Every year Daddy lifts Ryan up to put Tink on top of the tree once everything else is up. He loves this tradition!

Tink's wings light up and change colors.


Nick's side.
Ryan's side.

Ryan, Nick and I made our ginger bread house. I did the construction they did the decorating!. It turned out really cute. They thought hard about how to do each thing, it was very cute. We also had to get a new tree topper, I dropped the old Tinkerbell, which turned out to be a good thing, the new one is way prettier. I glued the old one back together and Ryan is using it for his tree.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

love the tinkerbell topper! I especially like the wings. How pretty!
The gingerbread house turned out great! They did an awesome job decorating and the construction was superb!! ;)

Char said...

I love how the puppy doesn't really look cheerful. haha!
I saw the very SAME Tink topper on the Disney website and was going to order it! How cool that you have it. Now I can see it in "action" and know it's a good buy. I would love a new one.
The gingerbread house looks great - both sides. :)

Carrie said...

LOVE The Tinkerbell topper! Very neat!
You do a great job with your gingerbread houses.