Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Nerf Christmas













Ryan wanted a ton of Nerf guns for Christmas and asked everyone to buy them for him. He got a lot of them and used his gift card money to buy more. We have had a lot of Nerf wars since then. One huge one on the day of Christmas with Big Ryan, Ted and Aaron, (even Gina and I got in on it) which my Ryan really enjoyed. Then Mom bought all the boys Nerf guns for Christmas and we had a even bigger war at Ted and Joy's house the other night. I have pics of that night I will post later. Tonight we had yet another war with unexpected gunmen, Kevin's whole family. It was hilarious! They came over tonight so we could meet Holly's boyfriend, he flew in from Florida today. I don't think he expected the night he got. We ordered pizza and played Clue, then somehow a Nerf war broke out. Everyone got in on it even Kevin's parents. It was great, we all had a blast, we battled for about an hour and half. I can't wait to scrap all our wars!!!

4 comments:

Carrie said...

Ha! Ha! That looks like a lot of fun!

Crystal said...

LOL that's hilarious!!! I love the picture of Kev's dad on the floor waiting to make his move! ha ha too fun!

SamandSawyersMom said...

i love Nerf guns and we have a bucket just of those. i think they are the greatest boys toy.

Kelly said...

That looks like so much fun!!