Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I've got nothing to blog about...

You should be singing my title in your head. Nothing really exciting going on. No great pics. Next week I should be full of stuff. We have our Fun with Son weekend for cub scouts. Ryan and I will be sleeping in the fort Friday and Saturday nights. Our days will be filled swimming, archery, bb's, hiking and many other wonderful activities. I should have tons of pictures next week.

Ryan is being a complete demon lately. I just don't know what to do with him. I spank him, ground him from games, video games, going outside...he doesn't care. He even hit me back. SO this evening I took away all his stuffed animals, not just grounded from them but took them all away. Bagged up in trash bags and locked in a closet. He went ballistic! But maybe it will get through to him. Of course Kevin cut a deal with him and he got one back to sleep with. I will keep this up until he starts being respectful or has 2 empty rooms!

Well unfortunately that's all have right now. Night!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sure, Make Kevin out to be the bad guy. He seems like a great guy to me. I hope Ryan starts to act "normal" again soon.

Amanda said...

I have always wondered about that Kevin. You know....he seems a little 'loony' but don't tell him I said that!

I am right there with you on the behavior issues. I wish I had some fantastic fix all advice for you, but I have nothing.

Maybe the stuffed animals will be effective. I hope so for your sanity! Let me know if that works.

Have a wonderful day!

Carrie said...

I hope things turn with Ryan's disobedience. I am reading Super Nanny's book and she has so many good tips....

Crystal said...

if you stick to your guns, it will get better......you go girl!!!! He's a good kid and is just testing the limits I'm sure!