Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Fun with Son!!

The pool was freezing cold, I seemed to be the only one bothered by that! We had to walk up 145 steps up a hill to get there and then I almost froze to death. The boys had fun though!

Off for our nature hike!

Ryan is surprisingly good at BB's. I couldn't believe it. He could hit anything! Me not so much!

Boys from our pack. Ryan, Ryan, Christian and Matty.
I even had fun playing kick ball. It was parents against the kids. They kicked out butts, of course the rules were swayed towards the kids! It was really fun!
Finger printing. The theme was CSI cub scout investigators.

We had a lot of fun on our camping weekend. The only problem I had was showering and sleeping with bugs! I was attacked the 2nd night by bugs in my bed because I had my book light on. I quickly turned it off! Funny the only place that I seem girlie to Ryan is at cub scout camp!! Ryan had so much fun. He had fun being outdoors for so long and hanging out with his friends. He really loves the archery and bb's. We saw a mama deer and 2 babies.

3 comments:

Char said...

That looks like tons of fun!!!
I don't like bugs either, but neither do my boys! haha!
Glad you had fun. My boys would love it! (except for the bugs!)

Amanda said...

How awesome! That just looks like the best time! I love kickball. I would not have loved the swimming in cold water either. I am so glad Ryan has the opportunity to experience these great things!

Carrie said...

Sounds like a fun time even if the pool was freezing and you got attacked by bugs! I would have complained the entire time, so I think that is awesome you played kickball and slept in a tent... i wouldn't do it!!!