Wednesday, January 6, 2010

New Year's Eve

Mira is vicious too!!

Mira had a hard time staying up! She napped on the couch while we played games.

GROSS!!!! he didn't really eat it, he was posing for the camera!




Bethany giving Dick Clark a New Year's KISS!!

New Year's Kisses!!!
Cousins playing together! Doesn't Violet look vicious!!
The annual Parade!!
HAHAHA Chewy peed on Aaron!!

Here a few pics from New Year's Eve. I will post a lot more on Facebook. We had a good time! We did a lot of the usual. Games, paraffin wax, lots of food, pots and pans and of course our parade! The girls had a good time ganging up on Dexter. Dad and Julia couldn't come this year, Dad was sick...:(

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Looks like fun! What is the parafin wax for?
You are the second person I have heard of doing the pots and pans - Kellie's mom does. I had never heard of that before! Am I that sheltered?
I will be posting New Year's pics hopefully later today. You don't want to miss the New Year Crack! ;) It's not mine....

Char said...

The dog pics are adorable! So are the kissy face ones. hehe
I think we'll have to do the pots and pans next year. I'm sure our neighbors will LOVE that. NOT! haha

Lura said...

Looks like fun! I love the kiss pictures too!

sonya said...

i like dick clark too