Saturday, January 23, 2010

Pinewood Derby



Ryan did wonderfully at the pinewood derby this year. He came in 2nd over all and got a medal. He also won fastest looking car. All the scouts got to vote on their favorite cars, fast looking, best design and I think best paint job. He got a trophy for having the fastest looking car. Kevin won 1st place in the adults and won a medal. I came in 5th place so I did beat 1 car!!! But mine was the biggest hit with the boys which is what I was going for. I had them chanting PORCUPINE< PORCUPINE as the races were going on. Our food and bake sale went very well. So all in all we had a great night!!! Tons of pics on facebook!

3 comments:

Char said...

Great job - all of you!! Whoohoo!!
:)

Amanda said...

I loved looking at all the fb pics. Looks like a great time!

Carrie said...

Yay! That's awesome he came in 2nd place!