Monday, March 22, 2010

Homemade Decor



Here a few things I made for Ryan's new safari room. The photos were taken by his teacher on her worldly travels. The frames use to be white, now spray painted black and the mats were navy blue, now painted cream. Then Ryan chose stamps to use and we stamped the mats. The other 2 are cork boards, again frames spray painted black and then covered in animal print fabric. The room is now painted green, the new shades are up. We got a animal print rug yesterday. All his wall shelves are painted brown, his bookcase is almost completely brown. Still a lot to do but we are moving right a long. I am painting the headboard and footboard that Kevin made today!! more pics to come as we complete more stuff.

4 comments:

Carrie said...

The pictures and frames look awesome! I can't wait to see the rest of his room.

Amanda said...

Awesome!!! I think you are definately one of the most creative people I know. I can't wait to see it either!!!

Cheryl said...

I can't wait to see it either...lol.

I hope I can pull it off the way i hope too!

Char said...

They look great!! Can't wait to see the finished product.