Thursday, May 6, 2010

Nothing much

I have had so much going on I haven't had time to blog. I am now waiting for Dad to get his MRI. I have about an hour so I decided to post. No pics posting from my phone.

Ryan is really about the oil spill. He is so worried about the animals and the effects on our oceans. We were planning on visiting an marine animal rescue in Florida when we go in August. He was excited and spent tons of time on their website. He has decided to try and save $125 to adopt 3 differnt animals. He will get pictures of his animals and monthly emails on how they are doing and a monthly newsletter on the whole aquarium. He is trying to save this money in addition to his Disnry spending money. We will be taking cans up to recycle tomorrow and hopefully make it out to Dad's to collect his can he is donating to Ry. We also plan to give him some adoption money for his birthday. I love that he loves animals even more than Kevin and I but I hate how hard he takes things when something bad happens. His class has had a bad year with the deaths of 2 pets this year. He takes it very hard, but his teacher is very touched by it and they bond even more.

This summer I will be making a little Disney money myself. I will be going with Sonya each week to the zoo with all her kids. Ryan loves this idea. I will also be watching a little girl Ryan's age a couple days each week. She is the daughter of an old high school friend and sounds like the girl version of Ryan. He will be meeting her tonight. They have talked on the phone a few times and both seem very excited about it. She loves animals and swimming, bike riding even bugs. Ryan should have a great summer.

Kev us working out everyday. I am so proud of him, he is working so hard. He is getting buff for our vacation. Hee hee!

That is about it. I am in planning mode. Birthday, end of year parties and teacher gifts, my baby brother's graduation. Oh my baby brother is going to be 18 and graduating. Holy Cow.

Ok I hope most of this is right. I didn't proof read it and sometimes
My phone thinks I mean something other than what I do. I do love my iPhone though.


-- Post From My iPhone

7 comments:

Char said...

That's really great Ryan is so into the oil spill and donating money!! Go Ryan!!

Crystal said...

oh please keep me posted on uncle terry! I sure do think about him alot. I love how ry is so compassionate about animals! Thats cool that u will be makin extra dough, you will be able to get lots of goodies at disney ha tell kevin awesome job on workin out!

Carrie said...

That is very sweet Ryan is so concerned over the oil spill and the love he has for animals. That is really great.

what a great incentive for him to earn money for your trip too.

Amanda said...

How cool that Ryan is doing that. I love the heart he has for animals.
Have a great time doing the zoo! I am sure Ryan will love it! How did the phone call go with the girl?
Yay Kevin on the buffness getting!
I hope that you enjoy all the craziness going on! Happy graduation David!!

How is your dad doing?

Crystal said...

posty post post! Ha

Crystal said...

GET TO POSTIN SISTA!!!! :-p

SamandSawyersMom said...

All the kids here are also excited that they get to go to the zoo every week. I am excited about the extra help.

I am ashamed to say that I know very little about the spill. I love that he is so passionate about something. I want that passion for my boys too..it shows so much promise for their futures when they care so much now about something.