Saturday, September 4, 2010

I AM BORED!!!





I am so flipping bored!! Kevin is watching stupid football, Ryan is at a friends house and I am bored. Don't wanna read or scrap which is weird for me!! SO I decided to blog, though I really have nothing to blog about. Ryan starts school on Tuesday, he is excited and nervous! I am meeting a bunch of other Mom's after they are all at school for breakfast to catch up and just relax a bit. We had a great vacation as you can tell from all the pics. It was so much hotter in August than any other time we have gone. We will be going in June again next year. We got my car back finally after Kevin's accident, it took almost a month. It is good as new! I am so glad to have it back, I love that stupid car and hate driving the van. Hopefully I will just get another Escape when my lease it up, just love'em. I started reading a new series of books based on a new show we are watching Rizzole and Isles. I love both, the books and the show. I have read 2 of the books so far, I need to find the others. I will go to the book rack once Ryan goes back to school and look for them. Like I said I really have nothing to blog about! I am off to read all of yours IF there is anything new!! CIAO!

1 comment:

Lura said...

Glad to know there is a school that is smart enough to start after the holiday! Your pics look like a good time was had by all!