Tuesday, September 14, 2010

These are the days of our lives



SO Ryan is loving 4th grade so far. He was nervous about the 3 teachers the first days, he now knows "none of them are mean" He is happy. The homework seems to be less than last year but we'll see as we get further into the year.

I have started my Christmas shopping, I like to spread out the cost, wrapping and work of it all. But I also hate shopping early and then something is on super sale like on black Friday. Unfortunately this year I don't have a lot of ideas for Ryan or anyone else...YIKES. Oh well I always figure it out!

David leaves for college on Sunday. yes, my baby brother is going to college...hard to believe. Pray he settles in quickly and has a great year. I know he will!

Also asking for Prayers for Kevin's dad as he deals with his health issues.

Kevin is still doing well with his weight loss, I am giving it another go. Let's hope I can get inspired and motivated by him. He is doing so well!! I am very proud of him.

Guess that's it for now. I will try to update more often now that we are back into the schedule of school!

2 comments:

Lura said...

I remember 4th grade and it is not possible that your baby is that old! Kevin looks great. I need to find the motivation again too!

MissSonya said...

I am so glad I am not old enough for a 4th grader..whoo wee