Friday, February 15, 2008

couple of deals

here is some info some of you may be interested in.

First hallmark has webkinz for 50% off. well the one by my house does. if they have had them for a while and have a lot of them they sell them for half price. I got Ryan the pinto. They also had the spotted frog, bull frog, white poodle...can't remember what else.

Walmart has clothes seriously marked down. I got Ryan some adorable polos, well George brand for $2.00. Also tons of other clothes. Plus size shirts all the way up to 5x for 3 bucks. they are really cute too.

there was something else and now I can't remember? oh well I will put it in the comments if I remember.

3 comments:

SamandSawyersMom said...

wow, i will check both out. i am going to call my Hallmark. i was already going to buy 2 webkins tonight

i need shirts so badly

Char said...

That's great! Our Hallmark has them marked down as well. I think ours was only to 40% though. I might go check this weekend to see if it has gone to 50%. I could put it away for birthday's and such!
Polo's at Walmart - got it!
Thanks for the deals. :)

Crystal said...

Wow great deals!!! I wanna webkin!!! ugh!