Monday, February 11, 2008

this weekend update

Friday we had family movie night, Ryan's favorite thing to do. We got pizza for dinner and ice cream for dessert. We rented Game Plan, it was an adorable movie, all 3 of us loved it. The Dwayne "the Rock" Johnson was great, he is really talented, it is hard to believe he started out as a "wrestler". The little girl was great. Very good movie!!

Saturday we didn't do much of anything, I laid in bed and read my book and took a nap. Sunday I did our grocery shopping, that's about it. It was a very nice and relaxing weekend.

This week I hope to get lots of cleaning done, hope to go into school and work for Mrs. Dunigan, of course our Valentine's party on Thursday. Maybe I can straighten up my scrap room and get some scrappin done, but I'm not holding my breath!

Oh my I found a camera that I am in love with but it cost $1500, so I won't be getting it but a girl can dream. I also have to start looking at cars...boy 3 years goes so fast!! My lease is almost up. Also looking into new cell plans, we can change companies on Valentine's day. that's it I have nothing else, boring life.

6 comments:

Pack Rat Papa said...

Why don't you lease a step van so I could borrow it. It would have more room then yours do now and we could use it for the flea market. Me to sell and you to buy


Just a thought

Anonymous said...

ha dad

how about a step stool so you can reach reality??

i would love to go pick out a new car. that would be fun, not practical for us, but very fun

I want a 1500 camera too! There are a few i like. i can;t remember which one you have but we might be intersted in buying it if it is the choo choo choo one. That is what i want next.

Carrie said...

Your weekend sounds nice.

I would like a $1500 camera to! HA! In my dreams!!

Have fun looking for a new car. I love car shopping.

Anonymous said...

come on its icy out side and nothing to do surely you could post, and yes I did call you surely

Char said...

Ok, I finally posted movie reviews!!
I already commented on this post but it didn't work for some reason.

I said that we saw the Game Plan and loved it too!
Your weekend sounds nice and relaxing.
Have a great V-Day party.
Todd would love a camera that expensive too. haha! I hope you can get it one day.
They have such neat cell phones out there these days. I hope you get a really cool one. :)

Anonymous said...

Cam and Daws love The Rock when they watched wrestling!

1500 dollar camera!!! I would settle for one like yours or Sonya's!!! Mine drives me nuts and it was less than 200 bucks!