Monday, February 4, 2008

Monday

well i finally went to the doctor because I wasn't actually getting any better, the cold just went from my chest to my head. so 3 hours, a $160 and 3 prescriptions later, I have a sinus infection but should be feeling better soon.

Ryan is all better which makes me happy and my life a lot easier. I folded 5 baskets of laundry today...exciting stuff I know. It still needs to be put away but I will save that for tomorrow.

I am going to settle in for a long night of TV watching and resting. I think I will take a long bath and read. Hope you all have a nice and relaxing night.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

I hope your meds kick in soon. Sinus infections are awful!!!

Glad to hear Ryan's feeling better!

I am working on the word scramble, but I lost your e mail address! Could you e mail it to me again?
cbburgan@hotmail.com
Thanks!