Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Last of Michigan Photos.





The giraffe exhibit at the Binder Park Zoo was amazing. We got to feed them and pet them and even feel their little tongues. Charity would have really loved it!! Their hair was very coarse and they were very muscular kinda like a horse. They were actually very sweet. We all loved it, even Kevin!

Well that is the end of my Michigan pics, well not really I have a ton more but I won't bore you with any more. We leave for Disney on Friday, i will be able to post but not pictures, the only internet I will have is my bluetooth thing and my pics are just too big to post through that. I still have 7 million things to do before we leave. So off I must go!!

5 comments:

SamandSawyersMom said...

oh i would have loved that

Crystal said...

I love the giraffe pic with his tongue sticking out....ha ha too cute!! Will the exhibit here be like that?

Carrie said...

that is so neat! I love the giraffes little heads. How cute!

Char said...

That is just awesome!!!

Lura said...

It looks like your trip was a lot of fun. Have fun on your next one!