Saturday, August 16, 2008

On Our Way Home

We are on our way home. We are somewhere in Georgia. We are stopping in a couple of hours for the night. We had a wonderful time. We really enjoyed having Aunt Teri and Emma with us, especially Ryan. I think poor Emma will need another vacation to recover from being dragged around by Ryan. She took it well and I think she had fun too. She is very quiet, so it is sometimes hard to tell. Holly got checked into the college program and is going to be a life guard at Typhoon Lagoon. She seems to like it so far and gets along well with her roommates. Poor Teri is sad about leaving her baby but she is recovering well. I will have tons of pics to post when I get home. And I will get caught up on all your blogs and all my shows. School starts on Thursday, so Ryan is nervous and excited.

Eeyore was very sad that Charity wasn't there and misses her terrible. Mickey is a little hurt that she hasn't been back to visit in so long but I explained she is doing her best. He can't wait to see Sammy and Sawyer in just a couple of weeks. Sorry Amanda no sightings of your man and, very upsetting news, his statue is even gone. I would have thought that somehow you got down here to steal it but there were other statues missing. Did you steal others to cover your tracks?

I guess that is all for tonight I will post again soon! Hope you all have a good weekend,

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Glad you had fun.

Maybe Kevin stole the statue for me when you weren't looking! You know Kevin, the guy who wanted to be a stranger when he grew up! (That cracks me up!)

Or....maybe they are covering it in 50k gold to match his looks, personality, wit.....I could go on.

I hope that you have lots of pictures....now that I am with it I will be able to view them all! Can't wait to see them!

Crystal said...

ha ha that's funny, Amanda, how'd you do it??

Uhm, who is Aunt Teri and Emma???? Glad you had a fun trip!!!

SamandSawyersMom said...

Glad it was fun!

Char said...

Thanks for explaining things to Mickey for me. I appreciate it! I miss Eeyore SO much too! :(

I'm gald you are home safe and sound and glad you had a wonderful time! The college program sounds so neat. I might have to check that out for Jacob. It would really stink to have to go visit him often. hehehe!

I'll look at any pics you want to share! :)

I can't believe that Alan is gone! That's a bummer. Sorry Amanda!

Tell Ryan good luck starting school on Thursday! I'm sure it'll go great.