Friday, August 1, 2008

Updates





Well we leave for Disney in a week and I am totally unprepared. I am usually packed and ready to go by now. Oh well it is a shorter trip and we don't need quite so much stuff. I have been doing tons of laundry and straightening up. Also swimming quite a bit, it was so hot today. I have been going through Ryan's room and am purging TONS of stuff. I have about 6 bags of stuff for goodwill, we cleaned out our closets last week and got so much stuff to get rid of. It is so much work but it feels so good when it's done. I also have tons of boxes of yard sale stuff. Ryan's rooms are so horrible! But I am getting there, I want to cut his toys down by almost half but we'll see. I am doing well so far but he LOVES everything. I sneak and do it when he isn't watching. I also finished my 31st book so i think I am going to make it to 50 by the end of the year! i read non stop and i love it!! As far as the weight loss I am maintaining right now. I am still watching what I eat but don't make it to the gym very often, I will really get back to when school starts. We got all our school shopping done so we are doing well there. Early next week we will find out which teacher Ryan has and when his open house is. Tomorrow he has a play date to swim at a friends house from his class last year. He is getting excited and nervous about school starting. He loves the fact that Nick will be going this year. Guess that's it nothing else really going on around here. Have a great weekend ladies!! ( Pics are from Binder Park Zoo)

4 comments:

Carrie said...

WoW! I can't believe you are going back to Disney again in another week! Thats awesome.

I love all the pictures. They're adorable!

Char said...

I'm not even going to comment on the Disney thing. UGH! I want your life!!!!!

Congrats on the book reading! That is great! That's good you got all your school shopping done. We have a little bit more to do, but we are pretty much done. We don't buy new clothes or anything, but we are going to buy the boys new shoes really soon. They are so dirty from baseball!! I hope he likes his new teacher. I'm sure he'll do great and love her or him!!

Binder Park Zoo looks awesome! We might have to make a trip to Michigan some day and go there.

Hope you had a great weekend too! :)

Crystal said...

The pics are cute as usual. We are just about done with school shopping, just a few more items to get. I love school shopping, it reminds me when I was a kid, getting all new clothes and supplies, it's fun. Daws doesnt seem to get to excited over it yet tho! ha

Girl, does Disney know your family by name????

You look great so keep up the good work, I bet you feel amazing too!

SamandSawyersMom said...

very cute pics.

i hope ryan gets a good teacher..that really matters i bet.

disney sounds liek it will still be fun even if it is short