Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Snow Much FUN







Ryan was out in the snow for a little over 5 hours. He was so bundled he could hardly breathe and keep complaining that he was hot. Once he was rolling in the snow I think he felt pretty good. He loved the fact that David was here. Dad and Julia have no electric so they came here this morning and are spending the night, which also thrills Ryan. Luckily Ryan doesn't have school tomorrow again so I don't have to try and get him to go to sleep at 8:30pm with David here. They played outside for awhile and then Ryan went down the street and went sledding with his friends. I should have taken pics of that, they were so cute. They called David down to see them and ambushed him with snowballs. They thought they were hilarious! Hope everyone had a fun snowday!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, I LOVE the one of Mira and Violet!!! That is too funny! That picture needs a frame.

Crystal said...

haha I love the pic of Mira and Violet, too cute! she's even showing her teeth! hahaha

I'm glad Ry had fun in the snow and what a treat to have David with him!!!

Char said...

Those are great pictures! I'm glad the guys had a fun time in the snow.

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun! I love the one of the dogs too. I love the teeth! HA!

Cheryl said...

they looks so vicious! I got a ton of pics like that. Even our neighbor stopped and took their pic.

Amanda said...

What is the big orange thing in your dad's bathroom pictures?

I love these pictures!

Cheryl said...

i big whirl pool bathtub

MissSonya said...

those are cute

Crystal said...

YOU ALIVE????