Wednesday, January 14, 2009

What a Morning!

Oh my this morning sucked!! I got up to a horrible smell, Violet was sick. A few days ago she ate an entire chicken carcass. Well she was passing blood this morning. I had to clean up her cage and get Ryan ready for school. Meanwhile Kevin carried Violet up to our shower and cleaned her up. She was still passing blood so we took her to the animal hospital. Well it turns out she is fine. Her stomach and colon are irritated. She is on medicine and can't eat all day today, then she should be fine. So many hours and 300 bucks later our baby is fine! It was a scare but all is well.

The good news is we got the dining room floor completely done last night and should be able to lay the rest of the living room floor tonight! I am so excited. All the painting is done, the floor will be down tonight. Then we have to do the floor boards and put everything back. The furniture is all around the house and I have tons of pictures and shelves to put back on the walls. The hardest part for me will be putting everything back in my curios! By the end of the weekend we hope to be finished with everything.

Well I have lots of laundry and cleaning up to do. CIAO!!

3 comments:

Crystal said...

Oh my gosh!!! I would have been a wreck if that was one of my animals!!! Oh poor thing!!! I am sooo glad she's okay!!! Keep and eye on the baby girl tho!!! I am dying to see pics of your finished rooms!!!! Oh the suspense is killin me!!!

Carrie said...

I am so glad Violet is ok. That is scary when you see them passing blood. UGH, i can only imagine the smell PHEW WEE!

Looking forward to seeing the finished floors and walls :)

SamandSawyersMom said...

oh my goodness. i bet you were having Kelsey flash backs! I am glad she is okay.