Monday, October 26, 2009

October



Ryan after being tortured by his den!



Kevin got a little bored!
How cute is my little gangster! He loves his costume!

We are always so busy in October. We love love love the fall activities. We go to the pumpkin farms and cub scouts have a lot of stuff going on. It is a busy but fun month for us. Here are some pics from Spook o ree, it is a cub scout halloween party with games, haunted trails and castles, trick or treating and a maze. Fun stuff. Most of our pics are on facebook too. We went to spook o ree last weekend just to have fun. Then we went this past weekend to work the maze. We spent a few hours scaring people. Oh my gosh it was so fun. I never got tired of seeing people duck, or jerk or even scream. It was so funny! Mom went too, she enjoyed scaring people too. My little gangster held people up, I must have heard "Give me all ya valuables" about a thousand times. But he had a blast! There are also a few pics from our October pack meeting where the kids did skits. Ryan was the butt of his den's joke and loved it!!! It is such a ham! Looking forward to Halloween!! Have a great time!!

5 comments:

Char said...

He makes a great little gangster! hehe. Neat costume!
Fall is a fun time of the year.
I like your costume too!
Have fun on Halloween!

Carrie said...

Ryan's costume is very gangster like. I like it.

You look cute in your costume too. I hate haunted anythings, so you would have a great time scaring me!

SamandSawyersMom said...

The gangster is so cute. I love it. That one pic is gorgeous with the blurry background.

Amanda said...

He looks great! I love the costume.
You look amazing! How cool - I think you should go with that hair all the time!
I love Kevin's costume. He should have won a prize for most original.

kellerie said...

great costumes! looks like you had a lot of fun.