Saturday, October 17, 2009

Our Anniversary







I married the sweetest man on Earth. Seriously no one does special occasions like Kevin. He told me to be ready about 4:30pm yesterday and that was all I knew. He came to the door with roses, a dozen red and 10 white for each year we've been married! First we went to Best Buy to get me an iphone. I was excited. I love his iphone and couldn't wait to get one myself. We then went to Buca de beppo's. I had been wanting to try it since I heard it was here. OH my it was awesome. He had called weeks ago and reserved the "kitchen" table. It was literally in the kitchen. As each dish came up someone would bring it to our table and show it to us and explain each dish. The smells were awesome, seeing all the food was amazing. We finally ordered and were given a free meatball to try, it was the size of a baseball and delicious!! The food was amazing and the servings were big enough for about 4 people. It was really just an awesome place! As we waited for our food, Kev pulled out a little gold box, which contained a beautiful Sapphire and Diamond necklace....it is gorgeous but we weren't suppose to buy any gifts!!! The meals was amazing and so was the dessert! We were going to go to a comedy club but had a couple hours before it started, so we decided on a movie. We went to see The Invention Of Lying. That was the only mistake of the night. Oh my gosh the movie totally sucked!!! It was a real downer and was suppose to be a comedy. Some people seemed to think it was hilarious we hated it. It also made it seem as if Heaven and God were a big lie. BAD BAD movie! But we had fun laughing at ourselves for picking such a horrible movie. It was a wonderful night.!!! I love my hubby so much. He truly is my best friend and I love him more every day!!!

5 comments:

Amanda said...

How sweet! I love the pictures of you two - especially the one you took yourselves! What a great sounding night!
I got so teary reading this, I couldn't think of a nicer couple to have such a great night!
Love you both!

Carrie said...

Happy Anniversary! I love Bucca de beppo. I've never sat in the kitchen, but I've walked through it.

Lura said...

Very nice! I have always wanted to try that restaurant. Did that one have a "pope" room too?

Char said...

Awesome! Happy Anniversary!

kellerie said...

wow, sounds like a great night! I've always wondered what it was like to sit at their "kitchen" table. Happy Anniversary!