Monday, February 22, 2010

Our Weekend



We got our Pack picture for the yearbook. This is our crew!!

We had an interesting weekend. We had the Cub Scout Blue & Gold Banquet. It is the celebration of the beginning of scouts. This is the 100th year. Ryan had a good time. Saturday I got up early and Julia went to Archiver's for the make and take its. It was fun we made a cute little album. We had planned to scrap the rest of the day. Well Ryan was bugging us so we finally kicked him out of my scrap room. Well he went outside to play and started knocking on the basement windows and waving to us. Well he hit one too hard and broke out the window. Glass rained down on Julia, Ryan freaked out and said he didn't mean it and Daddy was going to kill him. Once things calmed down Kev fixed the window, he didn't kill Ryan. Julia and I were talking and we are amazed that Ryan hasn't broken a window before now. Sunday Kevin and I slept in til noon!!! Oh how relaxing. I then tried to scrap a little, wasn't feeling it so I made chili and baked brownies. We actually had a very nice weekend, window and all. Hope you all had a great weekend. I guess I will add a few B&Q pics!

4 comments:

SamandSawyersMom said...

oh my goodness, i bet that was scary.

Cute pictures...boy scouts looks like loads of fun.

Amanda said...

Did he cut himself? That would have been scary!! I am glad everyone is okay and the window is fixed!!
The pics are nice, it looks like a great time! You definately have a great group of scouts down there. I am always amazed by all they do!
Hope you have a great week!

Carrie said...

I'm glad Kevin didn't kill Ryan...reminds me of A Christmas Story when Ralphie gets into a fight and Randy's crying and says "Daddy's gonna kill Ralphie"

Glad everyone is ok!!!

Char said...

Yikes! Glad no one was injured.
Neat scout pics.