Thursday, February 4, 2010

Ryan update

Ryan is so excited and I am quite impressed. He did his first power point presentation. Yes, my 3rd grader did a power point presentation on wolves. I saw it, it is pretty impressive. The school got laptops. So each 3rd grader got to work on the laptops at their desk and do their presentation. He is so proud and excited!

We went to the skating party tonight. He was happy. He now loves to skate. Every time I saw him he was surrounded by girls. I even had one come tell on him because he was spending too much time with one girl and ignoring this girl. They are so funny and I am so glad he is still embarrassed by the attention from the girls. I am so not ready for him to "like" girls.

We are excited about the snow. If we are going to get it I hope we get a ton. It's the weekend and we could use to be out sledding. Just this last time then I am ready for spring!

Pics from the skating party tomorrow!

3 comments:

Carrie said...

That is awesome he did a powerpoint presentation! Very impressive.

Very cute with the girls. Although, I know I will think differently once Olivia is old enough to notice boys.

SamandSawyersMom said...

Wow, and what a great thing to learn nowadays. My son wouldn't have a clue what to do with a power point.

The girl thing is adorable. I am not ready for it though. My son still thinks they are gross so we are good so far.

Char said...

That's awesome! Travis did some things on power point last year too. I wonder if it's a 3rd grade thing now days. Great job and awesome on the school getting laptops!!
Skating party sounds fun. I remember doing that as a kid. He's a ladies man, eh? haha. Sounds like Travis.
Have fun sledding.