Monday, February 1, 2010

Update

Ryan using poor Mira as a pillow!


I haven't updated any of you lucky people on our lives lately. For one reason, there really is nothing new going on. I ahve been busy with yearbook stuff for school and planning Ryan's Valentine's party. Now that the pinewood derby Ryan has just been doing his homework and playing with Nick. they are both dying to get outside and play again. They both hate indoor days! They would both rather be out in the dirt running around. Kevin is already obsessing about the derby next year! We want to get Ryan's room painted and decorated in the safari theme soon. He got lots of great stuff for Christmas to decorate with. Hopefully we will get to that soon. I will post pics when we get it done! That is about it. We have been spending lots of time together, which is nice. We have played lots of games and watched some good shows. But I am soooooo ready for SPRING!!!

3 comments:

SamandSawyersMom said...

The derby sounds like it would be really fun. My great friend Kim's son did it for the first time and he lost in the first round. Kim said he was crying and everything. I feel bad for the kids who do not have anyone who knows anything about how to make a good car. Kim doesn't know. She said she wished she did.

I am ready for warm weather too. The kids wanna run so bad.

Carrie said...

I am ready for spring too. When they mention this snow storm approaching tomorrow I just cringe.

A safari themed room sounds really neat!

Char said...

I think it would be really fun to plan a school party! Lucky you!!
I am very ready for spring to get here.
The safari theme room will be great. Pictures please!!