Thursday, January 31, 2008

game update

since Ry was sick and then me i didn't start our game. I will start it monday. it will be all about us bloggers, loose connections! we will have word scrabbles and trivia...it will be fun! you can e-mail me your answers so we don't have to worry about who got it first.

I am finally feeling a little better, just a sore throat and some sinus issues now. Ryan is much better...finally!! he is finishing the last of his make up work from school.

nothing else really going on, just laying around trying to get better. i am going to a crop on Sunday which I am very excited about but not ready for. I have to get all my stuff together tomorrow.

7 comments:

SamandSawyersMom said...

we got lucky and had it bad for 2 days

glad he is feeling better

Char said...

Have a great time on Sunday!
I'm glad you are feeling better and glad Ry is all better. :)

Char said...

OH - do you think Crystal will be able to play since she won't have home internet access for awhile?

Cheryl said...

hopefully she can play from work or sonya can email me her answers.

Lura said...

Looking forward to playing!

Pack Rat Papa said...

Cheryl I ended up going to the auction last night and I now own a candy store but I still can upload pictures so you can't see my loot. hey everybody Julia and I started doing E-Bay for our selves instead of making Cheryl do it and in the last 20 days have sold 36 items for a total way over 400.00 dollars. Be happy for me because if I can keep selling I can keep buying. And keep my fragile marriage intack. BYe Bye

Anonymous said...

cheryl fix my blog