Tuesday, November 18, 2008

so good it hurt...

oh my girls, you would not believe the night i had. after having sex for hours, kevin passed out and hit his head on the head board, i had to take him to the ER. he was dizzy and disoriented and bleeding. i had to wake poor ryan up and get them both ready. after being in the er for a few hours i took ryan home to get ready for school, then had to go back to get kevin. i took a small nap between when we got home and when kevin had a dr's appointment. then back to pick ry up at school. i am so tired right now, i could pass out, the good news is i'm almost finished with Twilight since i spent so much time in waiting rooms. kevin got lots of stitches but nothing else is wrong with him. i am off to bed. night night

6 comments:

SamandSawyersMom said...

what?? Who wrote this?? Not Cheryl!

Crystal said...

WHOA......ha ha wow! I guess the injury was worth it, huh Kev?? ha ha

Lura said...

That is hillarious!

Char said...

Bwhahahaha!!!!!! I'm kind of sorry I asked! LOL - :) Glad Kevin is ok, despite the stitches.

Amanda said...

I just wet my pants! That is so funny!!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for laughing at my discomfort Amanda. It gives me such a warm and cozy feeling knowing that the person who has knocked a drill off a table and stuck it in their foot, and has broken both arms simultaneously could find humor in my circumstance.

I assure you that the site of me propped up on my head with my feet in the air, dressed in my nighttime attire, was nothing funny to see. Oh..wait.. maybe you're right.

In all seriousness, I laugh at myself as much as at anyone else. I had Cheryl share the story because I thought everyone would get a kick out of it. I am just surprised that no one believed the original story we posted. Perhaps if we had used the time frame of seconds or minutes it would have been more believable?

I am glad I was able to lift your spirits and wet your pants all at the same time. I assure you, I have had similar laugh out loud moments while reading of your everyday adventures. Touche'

(I hope you could read this with your tongue in your cheek the same way I wrote it.)

Kevin