Monday, May 11, 2009

Going ons

Hey ladies...and a few guys. Things are busy busy around here. I am getting ready for Ryan's birthday party this weekend. I have SO much to do!!


I hope everyone had a good Mother's Day! I spent most of the day reading and scraping. It was nice. I got a wonderful fire pit. We had a fire last night and made s'mores with kids in the neighborhood. I will post pics later, they are still on the camera.

Mom and I have a competition going on and need your help. We are seeing who can lose the most weight between now and May29th the day I leave for Disney, (she is flying down a few days later). So keep me honest, ask how I am doing, did I go to the gym or eat cake...get on me girls. The other thing that would help is if you all could send candy and baked goods to my Mom...LOL. I'm just kidding...kind of!! My goal is too lose weight now make her gain but I'll take the win however I can get it...ha!

We leave for Disney in 18 days and I am so not ready. Oh well I will concentrate on that after Ryan's party.

Okay, well that is it for now...On to get stuff done. Going to empty the fridge and scrub it today...fun stuff. Don't be jealous!

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Your mother's day sounds nice.

WOW! 18 days to Disney. I want to go back again, but I don't want to do the drive!

Have preparing for Ryan's party....DON'T EAT ANY CAKE OR ICE CREAM!!!!!!

Amanda said...

You have a lot going on!

Your mother's day sounds like it was very relaxing!

Does your mom have the surgical advantage? I didn't know if she was still too uncomfortable to eat or not...
Do you want me to have Jonathan make you a card and write what he wrote for me?

What is the theme of his party this year? Listen to Carrie's advice and stay away from the goodies! Maybe you could have a celery stick dipped in frosting....

Crystal said...

do the chewing gum trick too!!!! Chew gum alot so it's harder to eat food.......and I have a tray of goodies on the way to Aunt Deb! haha Just kiddin!