Friday, May 22, 2009

My Birthday Boy


Unfortunately Ryan is sick this morning. He is very upset about missing school on his birthday. I am going to have to make new cupcakes on Monday for him to take to school on Tuesday. But he will miss hearing his name on the announcements. Nothing I can do about one. He is sick to his stomach and has a 101.0 fever right now. Poor baby. Hopefully he will recover quickly, he has a big weekend. His last 2 LaCrosse games are tomorrow and a pizza party after. We bought Popsicle for the team for his birthday snack there. Oh well have a good day!!

4 comments:

kellerie said...

poor kid! hope he feels better soon

Carrie said...

Happy Birthday Ryan, I hope you feel better!
I know what its like to have a sick baby on their birthday...its horrible.

Char said...

OH yuck! I hope he felt better on Saturday!!

Amanda said...

Happy Belated Birthday Ryan!