Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Ryan's 8th Birthday Party











Ryan getting his frogs!

Ryan's party on Saturday went pretty well. I was afraid is was going to rain so I set everything up in the house except the stuff we had to do outside. The kids seemed to enjoy everything. Their favorites seemed to be the obstacle course and the water balloons. Ryan liked the fact that they could just play afterward. He had fun with all his friends. Most if you have seen the pics on facebook so I will try to put different ones on here, if I can. Friday is Ryan's actually birthday, he is taking cupcakes in for his class and will do something special that night.

5 comments:

Amanda said...

What a great looking party! It appears all the kids had a lot of fun. You are a great mom!

kellerie said...

looks like a lot of fun. the cake looked great, too.

little bro said...

those are some mighty fine action jumping shots if I may say so myself :)

Carrie said...

Looks like a nice party.

Happy Birthday Ryan!

SamandSawyersMom said...

it was fun and the boys always love all the loot they take home. the gummi handcuffs were such a hit and gone already of course.