Monday, May 4, 2009

Rotten Children




Some of you may have seen these pics on facebook. But many of my readers aren't on FB. I went outside to find Ryan and Nick both in the pond. Nick said it was their swimming pool. The only way they could play with their toads. They are so rotten! I threatened their lives, they are never to get in the pond again. They really didn't understand why it was unsafe and well just gross...that they were in there. Kevin had just cleaned out the pond so atleast it wasn't too gross, of course it now needs to be cleaned again. Kevin has done tons of work out in the yard the past 2 weekends. We got some bird feeders and a squirrel feeder. Ryan loves to just sit and watch the birds. I planted some beautiful flowers. The yard is looking pretty good. Well have a wonderful day ladies. I will post more often, I have just been busy!

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Well I am glad you posted, although slightly disappointed as I was all set with my smarmy comment to leave on here about you not posting!
I love the pictures! I also love that it wasn't my kids!
They did need to have a place for their toads....I understand perfectly!
I hope that they stay out of there for your sake though, cleaning a pond is hard work!

Carrie said...

I haven't seen these pics on facebook. I am bad when it comes to looking at pics on facebook. I just don't have much time.

Swimming in the pond looks really gross...guess that is boys for ya!

SamandSawyersMom said...

looks like a blast to me...mud..frogs..yippeee. i prefer the furless animals

kellerie said...

looks like a perfect boy swimming pool