Tuesday, January 15, 2013

GOOD NEWS!!!

Actually that title should be AWESOME news.  My friend Sherry is healthy!  Her MRI was normal today!!  What a wonderful answered prayer.  This girl has been through so much and is still so positive and happy!  She is one of the best friends I have ever had and we have only known each other for about 2 years, we have been friends for even less.  Sherry, Sarah and I have become instant best friends!  We call ourselves the TRIO...lol. 

I hope everyone has had a great new year so far.  Ours has been nice.  We have made our plans for our next Disney trip in June, I can't wait to see the new fantasyland.  Nothing much else going on.  Ryan is doing well in school although he is getting a B on his report card.  Kev has been working.  I have been at school a lot, working on the yearbook and helping with math classes.  I start work on February 4th.  I only work a few months a year for my uncle Len who has an accounting business and needs help during tax time.  

That is it for now ladies!!  

 


8 comments:

Unknown said...

so is a B bad to get on a report card?? lol You made that sound like the poor boy was getting an F!!! Awesome news about your friend, whew! I bet she is sooo relieved! You all should celebrate! I'm so happy you posted as did I and maybe at some point the other slackers will get their butts in gear! ha

Cheryl said...

yes, a B is bad for his report card!! He is not a B student, pure laziness got him that B. Yes, great news for my friend!!!

Carrie said...

Your friendship with your friends sound like my friendship with two of my close friends. I met my friend, Aubrey, a little over two years ago and it was an instant connection...we say it was friendship at first sight because we both hate wearing coats :) Aubrey introduced me to my friend Erin and Erin & I are so much alike we call ourselves twins....it's that bad :) :)

Carrie said...

Ok.., weird, my iPad wouldn't type out the rest of my comment...great news for your friend! I'm glad she is healthy.

Char said...

Awesome news about your friend!
I can't wait to go back to Disney ti see the new area either.
I'm glad you found some great friends. It does make life more enjoyable when you have people to talk and share things with.
What subject is Ryan getting a B in? A B's not bad, but I know what you mean about laziness. :)
I'll post soon cause I am not a slacker. ;)

Unknown said...

GIMME A POST!!! THIS IS SOOO YESTERDAY!!!

Cheryl said...

He is getting a B is social studies

Unknown said...

Love the new look of your blog and updated pics! NOW POST!!!