Monday, January 14, 2013

We are back people.  I think it will be good for all of us to start blogging again.  Facebook is great for everyday little things, games and pics but I miss our blogs!!  Really telling each other things, keeping up on each other's lives.

I have made a couple of really great friends since we last blogged.  The picture above is my friends Sarah, she is awesome.  Our other friend Sherry could really use some prayers right now, so if any of you have a minute say a little prayer for Sherry.  She is a breast cancer survivor and has to have an MRI tomorrow for some problems she is having.  Please pray it is nothing serious and the cancer has not returned.  She is an amazing person, a great mother and wonderful christian woman.  I truly love her and pray this is nothing serious!!

How are things going with all of you ladies??  I hope I can find your blogs!  Until next time, love you my friends!

5 comments:

Crystal said...

Awww, I am sooo happy you posted and that all the girls are gonna get back into blogging!!! we do all need this! There's alot of stuff I would love to say but can't on facebook. I like the privacy and intimacy of our blogs. I am so happy you have made new great friends Cher, and I will pray for your friend Sherry! Cheers to blogging!

Carrie said...

I think this will be nice too! I'll try to post tonight too.

Carrie said...

PS my blog is newmom2olivia.blogspot.com just in case you don't have it anymore.

Mrs. Pancost said...

I will try to blog, but I never have time during the week. But no fear, I will be reading all of your blogs religiously!

Char said...

Hi! I'm glad you found some great friends! Sorry about your friend Sherry.