Monday, November 27, 2006

HUMAN PHOTOS





How cute are MY boys. This was last Christmas right after Sawyer was born. Ryan just loved Sawyer, he wanted to hold him all the time. The other pictures are of my lovely sister. She can never just smile for a picture. GOOFBALL!!! We wore bugeye glasses to swing at Ryan's Pinata, boy did it make it hard to see. You were swinging at about 100 pinatas, Sonya and I almost killed each other. It was fun though. We always laugh the hardest at Ryan's party when the pinata comes out. I think we get them more ourselves than our boys. Last year our Dad wore the pinata around on his head. I'm sure I have a picture!! Next time.

4 comments:

SamandSawyersMom said...

Oh my gosh, I could kill you! Well, it certainly is not the first time. Even overweight and bugeyed, i'm better looking than animals!!!

SamandSawyersMom said...

that was mean and my husband even said so he's a human too

SamandSawyersMom said...

No kissing now...your cut off.

Lura said...

I agree. Great to see a pic of Sonya on a blog! I just found your blog today and loved looking at your pictures.