Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Time to talk about my MAN!!



I've spent quite a few days posting about my dogs, my baby, my sister, etc. Now it's time to devote a page to my main squeeze. I'm sure other women believe they have the greatest husband in the world, but I am convinced beyond any shadow of a doubt that I have the one. I mean what more can I say about him? He is kind, considerate, charming, funny, my best friend in the world, and someone I am attracted to more than anyone on Earth. What more could a woman ask for? I live, breath and sleep him. I can't believe how lucky I am to have found such a person and then make a promise to God to spend the rest of my life with him. I'll share a few pictures of him with you, but be careful, jealousy may quickly set in, but stay back ladies, HE IS ALL MINE!!

4 comments:

SamandSawyersMom said...

Kevin so wrote that!!!!!!!!!!!

SamandSawyersMom said...

Tell Kevin to step away from the computer!!

Cheryl said...

Okay ladies you got him, it was Kevin who wrote that blog. I found it this morning, although most of what he said is true I wouldn't have put it in those words. I do adore my husband, my best friend and the father of my child. And boy is he SEXY!!

This1musicguy said...

i got one of these name things just so i could say AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH nice k-dawg (insider)