Wednesday, November 29, 2006

More pictures of Family



I wanted Sonya to be on the same blog as my adorable dogs. Everyone was happy to see pictures of Sonya on a blog so here is another. I love this picture, it was at our Aunt's 50th birthday party, our whole family was there and most where dressed in the 50's theme. I thought Sonya was adorable, all pregnant in her cat eye glasses. The other pictures are again of my dogs which everyone seem to like seeing except Sonya. Violet is the one sleeping on the Gatorade and Mira is the one dressed as one of Ryan's pirate crew. How cute are they.

3 comments:

SamandSawyersMom said...

Oh she is really ticking me off. Now you all see her for what she really is. She tries to find the fattest pictures of me, she always has. I was not only pregnant but had my baby 4 weeks after that picture was taken. You can't see the bump under that skirt. That is not even what I wore! I put on the poodle skirt for one picture.

Cheryl said...

I like the picture because it was the only one I have of you, me and Marky like when we were little.

SamandSawyersMom said...

yeah right, If that were true, you would have zoomed in on our heads. That is what I did,