Monday, December 4, 2006

Boy Do Things Change

I visited the camp I worked out for 5 years as a teenager yesterday. There are only a couple of building that look the same. The whole place is different. It looks beautiful but not like my old camp. On the other hand we are having a family wedding in the dining hall, the new and very beautiful dining hall. It's the perfect place for a simple and rustic wedding, stone fireplace, big wood beams, it's just perfect. I thing everyone will be very impressed with the elegance of this wedding. It was kinda sad to see my old stomping grounds so different but wonderful new memories are going to be made there, and I will never forget my camp.

1 comment:

SamandSawyersMom said...

Somethings are the same. Haisly lodge is almost untouched. The pond, basketball court and rec hall are the same. Suicide hill and the campfire are all still there. The fancy cabins are nice but just too new lookingto be camp.