Sunday, December 24, 2006

Fun with Bethany




One night Bethany let Ryan paint her face with Halloween make-up, why I'm not sure but it was so sweet. They spent so much time and worked so hard on each other. It brought back so many memories of me with Bethany when she was little. I once let her color my whole face with make-up. It's great to see her with Ryan like I was with her. Someday her child will be coloring on Ryan. I love how hard Ryan was concentrating. They are cute little "clowns" Ryan just adores Bethany. She is a great cousin/aunt, we are very lucky to have in our lives and so close now.

2 comments:

Crystal said...

That is so sweet. I haven't seen Bethany since she was 8 years old! She's still just as beautiful as she always was!

Cheryl said...

She is gorgeous inside and out.