Sunday, September 2, 2007

Boats at camp







First let me say that had we had a video camera we could have won 10,000 dollars. Second, it could have cost poor Sawzy his life. Sonya and Mom were going to take that poor baby out on a boat ride, well they (Sonya) almost tipped the canoe about 6 times when half of it was on the shore. Poor Sawzy just kept tilting to one side or the other, Sonya would scream and Mom would laugh standing next to the boat, it was hilarious. Crystal took Dawson and Sammy out on a paddle boat and I took Darian, Justin, Autumn and Ryan out in a canoe. It was a lot of fun. AFter I saved Sawyer from the canoe Mom and Sonya did go out, they didn't tip it but did lose on of their ores, but Crystal saved them and got it. It was so much fun, tons of laughs, a good time all around. We got some GREAT pics. Teri was my photographer. Oh the funny one of Sonya is when she didn't loosen the straps before trying to wrangle the girls into her life vest!!!

3 comments:

Crystal said...

LOL I am laughing sooo hard right now! ha ha

Oh you got some good shots, I am still so surprised that I didn't wet my pants the entire weekend!

Cheryl said...

That was quite disappointing!!

Carrie said...

Oh I can only imagine the laughter!

I wish I could have seen it!