Saturday, September 8, 2007

Busy. Busy, Busy



I have been so busy the last 3 days that I haven't had time to read your blogs let a lone post myself. I am back now and I am caught up on reading all of yours. Bethany and Aaron's wedding was absolutely perfect. She was beautiful, just stunning! The ceremony was very touching and unique, nothing traditional. I thought the most special part was the song that Bethany's brother, Ryan, wrote for her and sang in the wedding. Everyone was so touched by the whole service it was great. I have never been to a wedding that was more spiritual. The reception was a blast. All in all it was the perfect day and I think it was Bethany's dream day. I hope it was. Those 2 mean so much to me and I just wanted everything to be perfect. We had a few problems but over came it all and ended up with a wonderful day. I will post more picture but i don't have any of the ceremony and in fact I don't have any of me or Ryan in our full get ups. I know Dad does so he can post them or I will have to get copies. I have tons at the reception and the pre wedding stuff.

3 comments:

Crystal said...

Bethany looks beautiful as always. They make a striking couple.

Carrie said...

Gorgeous! Glad it all turned out perfect as it should!

Lura said...

The cake is very simple, but beautiful. I think it's great that the striking this about it is the roses and they are natural beauty.