Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Teri





Here are some pictures of me, Mom and Sonya with my friends Teri. She comments on my blog sometimes. Now you all know what she looks like. Her kids have been in the other pictures. She is awesome. We hit it off the moment we met. She and her twin were able to turn Sonya and I into camp lovers the first day we met them after I parents made us go to camp for the summer. I just love Teri, she is an awesome friend and a great Mom. If we talk everyday or once every year, it's like we just left camp yesterday. I never laugh as much as when I am with Teri. We find everyday things absolutely hilarious when we are together, she is a nut! I just love her to death!!

5 comments:

Crystal said...

Ahh, Teri is such a cutie!!! I really like her too.........finally someone who laughs as much as I do! ha ha She laughs at everything, just like me! Gotta love that!

It was sooo nice to see you Teri! I love the pictures, those turned out great!

Crystal said...

Teri, you should create a blog too! It would be fun!

Carrie said...

Thats so great! Having good friends like her is so fun!

Anonymous said...

Thannk you Cheryl that is so sweet all those things you said.It almost made me cry but I`m not a cryer I`m a laugher so I started laughing about us having so many great memories. Crystal you are hilarious too. I mean, the meetings didn`t seem so boring when you`ve got people around with the same thing on their minds- laughing and making others laugh with you.You guys are great!

Char said...

That is so sweet and nice! It is so nice to have a great friend that can make you laugh and you can pick up right where you left off! That's wonderful!
Hi Teri, nice to meet you! :)