Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Completed Bathroom




Well our bathroom is finally finished!! I love it. Unfortunately the pictures don't do it justice. I hope you can see the walls, the venetian plaster ended up looking really good. I was worried for a while until the end it really doesn't look good. All the accessories are brushed nickel with chrome accents. I really love it. I hope to get some Disney towels in the right colors and maybe a new shower curtain plus I am thinking of an Animal kingdom print for the walls. Not an animal print but a picture from the Animal Kingdom. Oh I need a rug too. So tell me what you think. The pictures aren't good, you'll all just have to come over and see it.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it! I was going to ask about the wall process.It`s really rich looking.

Lura said...

I like it. The next time I'm in your area, I'll definately come over an use your bathroom!

Crystal said...

I really like the colors, looks really good!

Char said...

Wow, that looks great!! I do think you need some animal kingdom pictures in there or something neat like that. it would fit the color perfect.
Great job you guys!!

Anonymous said...

me thinks animal kingdom framed sset....hmmmmm? ehhehe

Carrie said...

I LOVE IT! It looks great! ood job on everything!

Cheryl said...

Oh David good idea.

Crystal said...

WINK:What is one of your fondest childhood memories??

Crystal said...

WINK:If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be and why?

Char said...

If you could only keep one thing in your house that you have that is Disney, what thing would you keep?