Monday, November 19, 2007

weekend update

Our weekend wasn't very eventful but very productive! We cleaned our carpets and all of our furniture, we downstairs. We also got the Christmas trees out. Ryan's is up and prelit so he started getting ornament on it, our family tree on the other hand is not pre-lit. So I got about 300 lights on there and then half way through my 4th strand they died so I took those off and quit. I got about 12 things boxed up and ready to mail and I have 8 more to do this morning and then I'm off to the post office. I have to get my freezers and refrigerators cleaned out today for Thanksgiving. Then I have to go get TOM and the rest of our Thanksgiving groceries. Busy, busy day! I have so many things I want to get done before Thanksgiving, we'll see how I do. I have so much I HAVE TO DO that I may not make it to what I want to get done. SO that was about it. Nothing major but we got a lot done. Well I must go abd get started on my very long list!!!!

7 comments:

SamandSawyersMom said...

whose year is it with mom for christmas day? I can't remember. i think you were last year but i don't know for sure.

Cheryl said...

I'm not sure either. I'd have to look at the pictures, or I can ask Ryan when he gets home, he'll remember.

Carrie said...

Oh I love lists! Have fun getting everything done...YOU CAN DO IT!

Who is Tom? Tom the Turkey?

Cheryl said...

Yes, tom the turkey!

Char said...

I'm glad your weekend was productive! It sounds like you have a lot more to get done.
Do you cook the big Thanksgiving dinner for the family? Wow! Go YOU! :)
I hope you get everything done. I want to see pictures of your Disney ornament filled trees! :)

Anonymous said...

You go girl with all that energy.Good luck with the rest.

Crystal said...

POSTY POST!