Friday, January 18, 2008

Game Time

Well ladies I think it is about time for a new game! We need something interesting going on. There will be a prize for the winner. I just have to think of the game and how to make it fair so everyone doesn't have to sit and watch blogger to be first. Maybe you could all email me your answers that way no one can copy off of someone else?? Maybe a little blogger trivia? The prize will depend on the winner, something specific for them. Like last time Lura got the book she wanted. Let me think about it and you all let me know if you want to play a game again. Do you want to start this weekend or on Monday. let me know. I will come up with something good! It will be fun!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am interested! I am new at this, I"ve never played a game before!

I say we start on Monday.

Anonymous said...

disney trivia :) :) lol jk

Lura said...

Sounds good.

Char said...

Sounds awesome!!
Let's start Monday!!