Friday, January 11, 2008

Post about Nothing really

I went to CVS this morning and got my medicines. All their Christmas stuff is 90% off, I got rolls of wrapping paper for 30 and 40 cents. They still had tons so if any of you want to stock up for next year hit your nearest CVS!

Nothing is really going on around here. We are cleaning out the basement, getting rid of all the crap that I have been packing away for years. Kev put up some new shelves and we got some new storage containers to sort the stuff we are keeping in. I have so much craft stuff. I can't wait to get it all organized so we can actually use it and find what we need. Ryan loves crafts so he'll be thrilled when he sees all the supplies.

Starting Monday I am going to start going to the gym again. Hopefully at least 3 times a week. Also drink more water and watch a little of what I eat. I know me and I can't stick to anything major. I just want to get a little healthier.

No major plans this weekend which is good. Just hanging out at home. Hopefully get some cleaning done, organizing, reading and my scrap stuff packed up. I am going to a crop on February 3rd. I plan to work on Disney pages. It is weird we got to Disney so much but I have the least amount of pages done on those vacations. Well after that crop I should have a ton done. I am so excited. I will post pictures of some of what I get done.

Well that is about it nothing major but that is my life right now. Chow ladies!

6 comments:

Crystal said...

I will cleaning and organizing all weekend too. Yuck!

I can't wait until we finally move into the house! Take pics of all your progress!

Anonymous said...

We want to see pics.
"whatcha got to say?" I like that.

SamandSawyersMom said...

i like your new look on your blog

the pic of ryan with the hat is precious

Lura said...

Great deals on the wrapping paper! Think of me while you're scrapping, Feb. 3 is my birthday!

Char said...

Woohoo - CVS! :)
Ohhh - crafts are so much fun! My boys love doing crafts! It gets really out of hand some times and then you have to find a spot to put all the stuff they make, but it's still fun to let them do! :)
I think that's great that you want to go to the gym again - 3 days a week! Want me to bug you on M, W, and Friday's to see if you went or not? haha! You know, keep you accountable. ;) Drinking more water is always good for you. I try and do that too - I try and drink 1 to 2 big glasses of water before I let myself have some soda. That way there's a lot of water in there first. I love water though, so it's easy for me. I always have a glass handy. I think watching what you eat is good too. I want to eat more things in moderation but not really cut out anything. I do think moderation is a huge factor. I want to get a little healthier as well.
You will have so much fun on your crop! I hope you get your whole Disney album done! I am looking forward to the pics of them.

Carrie said...

Did you have fun organizing and cleaning? I love it, so I do it just for fun sometimes.

WOW! THe wrapping paper is such a good deal! That's awesome!!