Friday, January 4, 2008

The real Fun















We did our parrafin wax hand dip right after our parade. Everyone does it even the guys. Bethany dips every body part she can get in the little machine. that girl loves to play in the wax. She did her feet, hands, elbows and various fingers repeatedly. She is wax crazy. Oh speaking of crazy, everyone knows Aaron is. Well he was in really rare form that night, even
for him. He decided to dip his nose in the wax, oh it went on from there. He ended up dipping his whole face! He is a total nut, last year you'll remember we dyed his chest hair. I will post his waxy face pictures later.


While Bethany and Ryan dipped their feet, Julia and I got out the hair dye! Fun stuff! Then on to the Oreo Madness. I was so excited to use my new blender. It worked wonderfully!! The Oreo madness was amazing!



Later the guys got out a HUGE lego set that Ryan got for Christmas. They worked on it for over 3 hours. And there was 3 of them working at all times. It turned out great, but boy was it a lot of work. Ryan is thrilled.

8 comments:

Crystal said...

Is Aaron giving Ryan a wedgy??

Cheryl said...

yes, an atomic wedgy for putting ice down his pants!!

Carrie said...

How late were you up to do all this? Geesh! I was asleep at 12:05 am!!!

Cheryl said...

I went to bed at 4:30am, everyone else was still up. Well not mom or Julia.

Anonymous said...

7 o clock baby!

Anonymous said...

and then they sleep the whole next day. you can't call any of my family before 3pm during the whole Christmas vacation

Cheryl said...

we were up by noon!

Anonymous said...

I was up knowone tried to call me