Saturday, March 15, 2008

Got my NEW Wheels

well we got me a new car. I got a Ford Escape...I love them. I had one about 3 years ago and loved it and they have made them even better. We got out of our lease 4 months early so I didn't have to wait for my car yeah me! I will post pictures if it ever stops raining, too nasty to go out and take pictures.

I am so tired and sore. I got hardly any sleep and like a dummy I sat on the floor at church and painted. We were there for about 4 hours and now I am so stiff and so sore. I am looking forward to a nice long hot bath and reading my book. I am on my 12th book so far this year. I am going to try and read 50 books, i read about the challenge on Kelly's blog and thought I'd give it a try. I LOVE to read!!!! I find it very relaxing!

Well that is about it for me. Have a magical weekend. Oh speaking of magical less than 3 months til Disney and I think we are going to go back in August right before school starts!!

3 comments:

Crystal said...

CONGRATS ON THE NEW WHEELS!!! I am jealous!!! I need a new car terribly!

Can't wait to see pictures!!!

Carrie said...

Can't wait to see your new wheels! I love getting new cars. I love the smell!!

I hope you aren't so sore today! OUCH.

Char said...

How nice!!
That's great you are on book 12 already. I love to read too. I need to get going though or i won't make it.
Woohoo on the Disney!
I hope you aren't stiff and sore anymore.