Monday, March 3, 2008

Update on Life


Hey people! What's up? Nothing really here. But I will update you on my boring life.
We did get our new cell phones. We got the newest razor that just came out and switched to AT&T, which has much better plans!!! I have been spending the last few weekends painting background for the play at church for Easter Sunday. The good news is we finished 2 of them and are almost finished with the last one. i just have some extra bushes and trees to do. It should turn out pretty cute!! Other than that nothing much is really going on. How boring!! It is kinda nice to not have a busy life. So much of the year we run none stop! I have so much cleaning to do today, I need to get to it. Have a magical day!!!

3 comments:

Crystal said...

that picture is hilarious!!!! ha ha

SamandSawyersMom said...

ha. i wish my life stopped for even anhour. I had no idea i could be so busy.

i hope the play lives up to the back drops.

Carrie said...

I LOVE the pictures! How stinkin' cute are they!

I like the Razor. I have one too, but its the oldest version.