Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Another Update

Oh my gosh....it was amazing....I loved it....I was so excited....I have lots of pics....and some video. WHAT? I saw dolphins, lots of dolphins!!! It was so amazing. We saw so many and I was like a small child seeing Mickey for the first time. Like Christmas morning as a child!! First we saw them from the fort which was pretty far away, I used one of those binocular machines to see them up close. Then we went out on the pier and we saw tons of them. They swam right under us, they were so beautiful...so graceful and amazing. At least 2 of them had babies. I didn't want to leave but everyone else was ready for the beach...to swim. So we left. They guys all collected sand dollars, we got hundreds. We swam and just played and then the guys yell too me and there are 2 dolphins swimming out right past them. I was so excited again. THEN we were having dinner at a restaurant by the water across the parking lot from our hotel and the waiter comes over and says, "if the kids want to see dolphins they are right out there" and he points. SO of course I took off for the window. I saw 2 more. It was so cool. I am going out with Ryan in the morning to collect shells and hopefully see some more dolphins. We are going to a different pier tomorrow. We are spending the day here and then heading back to Disney. Dad and Julia are staying here until Saturday and then heading home.

6 comments:

SamandSawyersMom said...

oh my gosh, i would have died. I would have taken a thousand pictures. I love dolphins! I love their look and that slick skin.

Char said...

that's awesome!! i would have loved seeing that. i'm looking forward to seeing the pictures.

Debby said...

Oh my gosh I am so excited!! I really hope we get to see dolphins when we go to Disney. I hope I can keep from jumping in the water with them. I can't wait to see the pictures! Hurry home!! Miss and love you all! Be careful, don't lose those pictures. And, of course take care of yourselves too. Jo momma

Lura said...

That would be so neat!

Carrie said...

That is so neat! I swam with dolphins in Mexico....it was the NEATEST experience!

Amanda said...

I would have loved to see the dolphins, but more importantly have you seen Alan Alda????

I am glad you are having a great time. The whole trip sounds so awesome! I can't wait for more pictures.

I am checking for my postcard soon!!!!!