Thursday, June 5, 2008

Thursday...well school was canceled this morning because we had no electric and neither did the school. Ryan was so disappointed. Today was suppose to be their make up field day and then a movie for the afternoon. Also the last day with his teacher before she retired. We went up later in the day to get all his stuff and to say goodbye. It was nice.

I reached my weight goal this morning. YAY me, I actually wished I had lost 1 more pound, maybe tomorrow morning. Now both of our goals for vacation is to maintain. Not to gain too much on vacation. I mean I run 2 miles everyday and do some weights. I will walk way more than 2 miles a day in Disney, I hope it equals out.

We are all packed and ready to go. I just have to put the ice in the cooler and load up the cameras. As soon as David gets out of school we are out of here. Probably about 11:30am. I am posting now using the bluetooth to make sure it works so I can stay in touch along the way. I hope you all have a wonderful 2 weeks. Look for your post cards!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

have a safe and fun trip. Can`t wait to hear all the exciting things that happen on your journey.Great job on reaching your weight goal. You didn`t tell me you ran 2 miles a day, no wonder you lost weight as quick as you did. You did well.

Crystal said...

HAVE A GREAT TRIP!!!

Anonymous said...

Have a safe and great trip! I am so jealous...I want to go!

Carrie said...

I'm anonymous...sorry1